Turkey Burger Recipe ((You Have to TRY))
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (1.1 oz) package dry mesquite flavored seasoning mix,sazon mexican seasoing,onions,bell peppers
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In medium bowl, mix together ground turkey, dry mesquite flavored seasoning mix and jalapeno pepper onion and bellpeppers as well as sazon, Form the mixture into 3 thin, flat patties.
- Cook patties on the prepared grill 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- Onion Rolls toast and add Mayo Mustard and Enjoy…
Now your @Home with Angie Styles….. Enjoy!!!
For my Recipes Stay Tuned…..